Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Cruise Sovereign of the Seas Jan. 24 2000, first cruise. It was great, but then it was my first cruise. Since then I have cruised carnival Triumph, 7day W. Carib., good but not like RCCL. In Jan. the weather turned really bad, could not spend time on deck, did not stop at CocoCay Island. But the crew made things really nice on board. The dining room food was really good, much better than I expected. Getting on and off hte ship was a snap. All the crew on board were great. So, going back Oct., 2000 that says more than these words can.