Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

The sovereign of the seas was great. It was just non-stop eating and parties. CocoCay rccl's private island was my favorite part. The water was warm and the snorkeling experience, I will never forget. There where about 200 kinds ok fish. Also they are about 2-5 feet away from you. I would really recommend it. The rooms were small like in any other cruise, but we were only in there about 4-5 hours a day. So that really doesn't matter. Oh yeah the food was the best food I have ever tasted and the service was great. Overall the cruise was an awesome experince.