Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I sailed on the Sovereign of the Seas with my family 8/6/00-8/10/00. This was a great cruise, our room steward, waiters and the crew made it an unforgetable vacation. The food was excellent except for the iced tea, it tasted like they made it in a coffee pot,but I do recommend the lemonade. Embarkation went really smooth, we got there about 11:00 and we were on board about12:00. Entertainment was great, the comedians were excellent. I would highly recomend Royal Caribbean to everyone.