Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

When we arrived at our room. Deck 9 room number 9542, that's what the cruise papers said. I thought that they key didn't work so I went down to the pursers office and told them that my key didn't work they told me that they have upgraded me to deck 10 cat. c number 1048 and I was very pleased except that they did not tell us. I was not pleased at all with the first lunch on the Windjammer Cafe and we had to wait in a line for about 45 mins. the first day just to get lunch. Other then that I was very pleased with the food,service, and the friendliness of the staff. Our Cabin Attendant was excellent and cleaned our room twice daily. We had a ball! I would Recommend rccl Soverign of the Seas! For our room to be the next best thing to a suite, I would not like to see how small the lower cabins are. Even with a cat. C our was very small cabin. But I did like it very much. I did notice the age of the ship and the room were worn but it was a very nice cruise.