Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Don't Waste Your Time On This Boat

Sail Date: December 14, 2007

I booked four cabins on this cruise for friends and family. The whole time we were on the boat the rooms smelled like the sewage lines broke in each room. I had to request three different times to get clean glasses in my room. I am no way a picky person, but to hear me complain it must have been pretty bad.

Pros: Nassua

Cons: The Ship and Customer Service

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

I'm glad they are sending this boat to Europe after this next year.
The food had a really good taste to it.
Our waiter at night was wonderful, i can't remember his name, but we really enjoyed him.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I was so disappointed, we were in the middle of an island with about 10 very expensive shops where you buy gifts. I will not be back. It was not worth it. I did read the reviews about the ship, but I thought I would still have a good time. Please read the reviews about these boats.
I was impressed with the tour we took of the Alantis and other parts of the country. I enjoyed that. Please get the tour guide name Perry, he was excellent. I had to give hive an extra $20 tip, for the tour. It was worth it. I was disappointed, because the shops close so early at the port. I think it closed at 6:00pm or 6:30pm. I didn't buy any soveniors.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)