Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not Advisable

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

I was very disappointed with the trip in general. I was deathly sick for 2 days after eating salmon in the dining room. There was a stinch of sewage on my deck (6). The final morning of departure, I found it amazing that there was not a place for the passengers to wait comfortably for our alloted time to leave the ship. We were forced to sit on the floor in the elevator lobbies and wait for our colors to be called. This was my first cruise and I will never sail on the Sovereign of The Seas again...

Pros: The Nassau Excursion

Cons: The Food

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.