Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Ship needs updating!!!

Sail Date: July 14, 2008

The ship was in need of a lot of work. I have been on two other cruise lines and this ship was by far the worst. When I got on it the first day, I was very unhappy! If it wasn't for the ports, I would have been miserable!

Pros: The crew members were very nice!

Cons: The ship needs a lot of updating!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Not very entertaining!
The ship condition and decor needed major updating! The carpet throughout the whole ship had stains all over. The decor was very dated and needed to be updated, along with new paint! The pool was very small!
It was a lot like cafeteria food!
Needed major updating!
The staff was great! They made sure that you had everything you needed!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Cococay was beautiful! I was able to lay out by the water and then go for a run around the whole island! Gorgeous!
Nassau was amazing! The waters were so clear and warm! We went to Atlantis hotel to be by the water. There were tons of activities you can do. We enjoyed the water and being by the water!
Don't Miss: Atlantis hotel! AMAZING!