Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous cruise

Sail Date: June 30, 2008

This was my first cruise and so did not really know what to expect. I was incredibly impressed by the whole experience. From entering our well designed cabin to the entertainment and many other facilaties that were available to us. Only wish I was fit enough to rock climb and play basket ball! We felt it our duty to visit all the bars on board and made it our mission to eat as much food as we possibly could. The extensive menu was indeed a feast to behold. Really fabulous food in our dinning room and in the Windjammer buffet. The staff were incredibly attentive, polite and professional. We also thouroughly enjoyed the excursions to Paradise Island and Coco Kay. Thank you so much to everyone concerned. I would definately use your company again.

Pros: Food & service

Cons: Forgot it was school holidays, too many teenagers

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Must see Senior Frog bar. Bad thing was being hastled quite alot for Taxi's, scooters, hair braiding etc... but not enough to put me off going again
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The only bad thing was that due to poor weather the previous day we could not spend very long on the island.
Don't Miss: The walk around the island