Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never again

Sail Date: May 09, 2008

I'm a huge fan of cruising and I have to say that this cruise was by far the worst one I had every been on. While the staff on the ship did live up to the standards one would expect, everything else just wasn't up to par. Our shower curtain in our state room smelled of mold, the food was less than mediocre and the buffet was always either running out of food, cups or silverware. Being that this was a weekend cruise anyone could afford to go on it. With that being said, most times I felt like I was in a soup kitchen as opposed to being on a cruise. With me wearing a jean skirt and my husband wearing shorts and a t-shirt to the dining hall, we would have been considered over dressed. Beware, on this cruise ship, you get what you pay for!

Pros: That it was a short cruise

Cons: Everything else

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.