Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Below expectations

Sail Date: May 19, 2008

We went on a Princess Cruise a few years ago and this cruise did not even compare. Maybe our expectations were too high. We went on this cruise because it was the cheapest. We will never make that mistake again. Spend the extra money and go on a nice ship, you get what you pay for.

Pros: Coco Cay

Cons: food

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

It is about 20 years old and it definitely shows. It felt like it was always crowded. Not much to do on board.
I felt like I was at a Ponderosa.
We were bored a lot, didn't seem like there was much to do.
As long as there is a bed and shower I'm happy. The beds were very hard though.
They were nice, I found myself looking for a server a lot.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
It was a nice beach. We had a good time.
It was very dirty compared to other ports we have been to. Probably will never go back.
Don't Miss: Mostly just shopping, but you can do that at home.