Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful cruise -- First time cruiser

Sail Date: May 09, 2008

Sailing on the Sovereign of the Seas with Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas was excellent. It was my first cruise, and after the experience, it definitely will not be the last. The customer service was excellent --- The food was good -- the entertainment was wonderful --- If I had one thing to complain about, it would be the bathrooms -- I did not care for the old curtains. I would have prefered a door --- Additionally the bathroom needed some upgrading --- a little too small for my taste. However, overall the experience was wonderful. I am definitely going to take another cruise. And, I would definitely use Royal Caribbean again.

Pros: Customer Service

Cons: Bathrooms

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Atlantis hotel
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Beautiful beach