Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A GREAT FIRST TIME CRUISE

Sail Date: May 09, 2008

I took my Daughter on this crusie for her 21st birthday. It was a first time cruise for both of us. We both had a blast. Chris, the cruise Director made it a point to make sure everyone was doing something. He was awesome! Everyone was friendly and helpful. If you got lost, someone was there to help you find your way. The Port of Calls were BEAUTIFUL. Nassua and CocoaCay were out of this world. I was hoping the ship would break down and stay another day or two. I would difinitely recommend this cruise to anyone. I took over 300 - yes three hundred - photos! We will never forget this trip.

Pros: THE PORT OF CALLS

Cons: NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

very beautiful inside
YUMMY!
our room was cozy. just right for two people
A MUST SEE!!!!!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
A MUST SEE!!!!