Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I had an amazing time!

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

This was my first cruise and I was very impressed with the ship and staff.

Pros: The staff was great! Everyone was very friendly.

Cons: The club closed at 3:00 am and then there was nothing to do. It would have been nice to have the casino open 24 hours and a restaurant as well.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The club closed at 3:00 am and then there was nothing to do. It would have been nice to have the casino open 24 hours and a restaurant as well for us "late nighters".
My only complaint was that we had to pay extra to eat at Johnny Rockets. I was not impressed with the food.
Our room was kept very clean by the staff.