Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

an awesome cruise experience

Sail Date: December 03, 2007

My recent cruise, Sovereign of the Seas was excellent. this was my first cruise, and we are definitely coming back again next year for another. there was so much to do on and off the ship that I didn't get to experience everything. It was very relaxing and warm. the clubs were awesome. lying at poolside was exactly what was needed due to my stressful job.The staff on board were very courteous and pleasant. I would sail with them again. we are bringing back our daughters for an all girls trip. we had so much fun that we want them to experience all that we did. Thank you for a very relaxing and enjoyable trip Sovereign of the Seas!

Pros: cocay island was my most favorite place. it was beautiful, warm and relaxing

Cons: there wasn't anything i didn't like about the cruise.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The staff aboard were fabulous
There was always something to do if we chose to.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
the whole island is a must see. it was beautiful, the ocean and the horizon. Pictures just couldn't do it justice
The straw market was very nice, a must see