Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

I was really impress with the ship, inside the ship looked like a big nice motel on water. When you were inside the ship the cruising were so smooth that you wouldn't have known you were on water unless you looked out the window or went out on deck.

Pros: Sitting or walking on the deck looking out into the beautiful blue water, it's so relaxing and calming.

Cons: The last day. and going through custom.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

I really enjoyed the ship, It was big, clean confortable and smelled nice and fresh. It was decorated nicely.
The food was good. especially breafast, I enjoyed all of my meals great variety to choose from. I like being able to go and have something to eat when-ever I wanted to. the only thing I dislike about my meals was not having a pepsi, sprite, or dr.peper to drink with it.
On my first cruise the stateroom was really too small for four adults, but on my other cruises it was OK for two adults.
The ship staff are very friendly and helpful. They are true servants, and does their job with the spirit of excellence.
There were a lot of fun activities going aboard the ship, inside and outside.dancing, live band,contests,games etc.
The Children program is a plus, my nieces really enjoyed it, and so did their mother.