Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: November 26, 2007

This was our first cruise. My husband was not looking forward to it. But from the first day we had such a good time that HE is searching for another cruise. The staff, food, and entertainment were great. I had high expectations and they were all met.

Pros: FOOD

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship was clean, had a problem with the toilets the last day.
Any kind of food you can think of.
I missed some shows but what I say was very entertaining.
Talking with the staff was a great joy. They were very polite and helpful.
Very, very comfortable bed.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Cococay was beautiful. We snorkled, rented the mats to float in the water but it was a little cold so I wished I had waited until we got to the the beach to check water temp. We rented from the ship the night before. BBQ was great.
Nassau was dissappointing. I was a little uneasy and the traffic was unbelievable. We took a water taxie to the Atlantis, that was nice.
Don't Miss: Atlantis