Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our First Cruise

Sail Date: November 26, 2007

With it being our first cruise, our expectation were high as to what we were excpecting as soon as we got on the boat. So, we were a little let down when it wasn't like "The Love Boat". But, we enjoyed ourselves and met a lot of nice people, we hope to cruise again.

Pros: The service we recieved from our attendants was wonderful, our servers and room attenedants.

Cons: Our dinner table was a little out of the way from everyone else. We were a bit isolated.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Our stateroom attendant Edison was great. Our room was good. I was not aware there was no blowdryer, so I when I didn't pack one and then found out I didn't have one, was a bit dissapointing.
It was very clean.
The food was wonderful, the service was great. Our table was isolated from all the other tables, we were dissapointed in that.
take a taxi. The shuttle boats are over packed.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We went snorkeling, our first time ever. It was great. Must snorkel
Don't Miss: Snorkeling