Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A perfect vacation!

Sail Date: August 06, 2007

I have necver cruised before & for a first experience, as I said it was the perfect vacation. All of the people aboard who were employees were a pleaseure to deal.

Pros: The people who worked for the line

Cons: the thermostat in the shower!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Just the shower thermometor was a problem for me...
The choices of foods aboard were amazing,. The variety was a perfect mix of all that was delicious!
I cannot express how wonderful your staff was. Everyone I came in contact with was a pleasure.
there were more things to do than time in the day!
The shopping & tours were great, however, we were going to tour on foot, but we were unsure of the area.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This island was truly paradise!
Don't Miss: the wildlife trail was great ...especially when you land at the beach!