Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Unforgettable experience

Sail Date: June 11, 2007

It was our first cruise and did not know what to expect I have read a lot of reviews just like what I am writing now just to make sure that Im a little bit informed and let me tell you, I have never felt so pampered in my life. The crew was so nice to us, the food was delicious and you will never be hungry, if you do its your own fault. I was traveling with my six year old daughter and she loved it. They had activities for kids and teens, We loved it. The ship was old but clean. We are definitely going to another cruise.

Pros: Crew Staff and Dedication to make your vacation memorable

Cons: State Room was small but clean

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!