Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Horrible cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

The tub in our bathroom (junior suite) had mold everywhere. We complained to customer relations, housekeeping, and the steward to no avail. Upon coming home, I find my calls and e-mails ignored. To make matters worse, the travel agent that booked us tells me there was nothing she could do because no other rooms were available. I have pictures, any suggestions as to what I should do with them?

Pros: Dining room service was great

Cons: Guest relations - they should all be fired

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Mold everywhere in the bathtub. We could not use the tub/shower for the entire week.
They simply don't care.