Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: March 16, 2007

This was my first cruise and overall the experience was outstanding. It was a beautiful ship with nice staterooms. I would have enjoyed the main dining room experience a bit more if the food had been served hot instead of lukewarm. We felt the overal service of the entire staff was good but not above and beyond. I think Royal Carribbean should also allow each passenger to bring a bottle of wine or alcohol of their choice on board to have in their stateroom even if a set up fee is charged. Overall I would highly recommend.

Pros: The size and beauty of the ship

Cons: The lukewarm food and the average service from some staff

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Don't Miss: Atlantis and the surrounding area
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This was a very relaxing day and alot of fun. Food was very good and very accessible. Returning boarding to the ship took awhile but overall was worth it.