Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A relaxing but expensive cruise

Sail Date: March 05, 2007

The ship was very nice, everything was very clean and the staff was very friendly.

Pros: The cruise was very relaxing and it felt like longer than a 4day cruise

Cons: Everything is very overpriced! If you wanted to do anything it was going to cost you!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Our room was small but I didn't want to spend much time there, it was very clean and the bed was very comfortable
The food was amazing and our waiters were beyond excellent!!!
The staff was great
All the activities were great, i just wish the drinks didn't cost so much!! I think you'd make more money off them if they were reasonably priced like a regular bar.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Cococay was the best part of the trip! I loved jet skiing-it was awesome! The island was beautiful and the cook out was fun!
Don't Miss: Jet Skiing
The island was very trashy and I didn't enjoy it there at all. Senor Frogs was fun but rediculously overpriced!!!!!