Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sovereign of the Seas Is Amazing!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

It was easy to get on and get the trip started. They were very good at guiding people on where to go and we didnt have to wait at all once we got on the ship.

Pros: The shows where great and there was always food around. Coco Cay was great!

Cons: Nassau was very dirty and the people just wanted your money.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

There was always alot of food. Except after dinner time the only food you could get was pizza. Which was fine but It got old after a while. I would have liked to see more variety in food and the main dinner room but everything that I ordered was good.
The staff was okay. We barely saw them. Our TV's were broken for half the trip and whenever we asked a staff member about it they were unable to answer. (even the help area).

Our dinner waitor did not seem to care about the people he was serving as much as he was focused on how many other guests were coming to dine. His eyes where always watching the door.
The activities looked fun but seemed very expensive. We went to Atlantis and It was a let down. It was so beautiful but we were rushed through by a tour guide that seemed annoyed that we just wanted a tour and didnt want to stay.

Parasailing was great! I highly suggest it to anyone brave enough!

The shows were good. Our favorite was the love and marriage game show.

DON'T GET YOUR HAIR BRAIDED AT NASSAU! They steal your money. My daughter got her hair braided at Coco Cay & it looked great and was'nt to much. We talked to someone who got ripped off and was not to pleased.
The ship was very clean.
I Knew the room would be small so I expected it to be much smaller then it was and it surprised me when it was larger. It was reasonable for 2 people.