Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

We recently sailed on Sovereign of the Seas and we had a great time. It was my second cruise but I hadn't sailed since the 70's and it was my husband's first cruise. We loved the food, the service, the room was comfortable and it didn't take long to get acquainted with the ship and it's amenities. You've sold my husband on cruises and he can't wait until our next one. The only disappointment we had was not being able to see CocoaCay due to wind conditions but the ships' crew came through with many things to do during the day.

Pros: Food and service

Cons: Wait time getting off the ship

Public restrooms only located on every other deck made it rather inconvenient.
The buffets were the best. We never ate so much in so short of time.
We never had a problem with service and everyone was friendly and helpful and seemed to enjoy doing their jobs.
While we didn't really attend a lot of shows, those that we did were really well done and enjoyable.
I was kind of disappointed in purchasing the coupon booklet on the ship. We were so busy running around all the shops trying to take advantage of the coupons we really didn't experience most of what we had originally planned on seeing especially Atlantis. While that was our error, it was a disappointment.