Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: July 28, 2006

This was my first cruise, and the ship was wonderful. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay on the ship. The food was encredible and there was plenty to go around. The staff aboard was very friendly and concerned. If I had the opprotunity to cruise with Royal Carribean again, I would definitely take advantage of it.

Pros: Food

Cons: Room staff over charged us for items used in the room, and at the time of departure there was a delay, and I feel like we shoud have been compensated for our time. The restroom could have also been a little cleaner than it was.

The only discomfort I had in my stateroom was the restroom. The toilette bowl was very dirty on the inside.