Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A nice Trip

Sail Date: June 30, 2006

I noticed alot of family reunions and alot of positive comments by the passengers. Maybe I am used to Holland American service, but this does not compare as far as I am concerned.

Pros: CoCo Cay was very relaxing/plenty of chairs/hammocks and the barbeque was great

Cons: Room was uncomfortably small with only fair cabin had to ask for clean glasses/towels

I was told the room size would be small and the ship had been renovated. That is all true. If you are over 5' 9" the room/bathroom is uncomfortable. The ship was clean however I was in a contant struggle with our cabin attendant for clean towels and glasses.
Captains dinner was very good. The other meals 'average'. Forget breakfast in the dining room..horrid. But they have terrific wine!
We went to Atlantis just to see it..very pretty. Senior Frogs bar a big hit with the younger travelers with us
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: just go. The beach is beautiful