Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

The Sovereign of the Seas is very clean and friendly. The staff was especially cordial and ready to help in any way.

Pros: The entertainment on board was wonderful. There was nonstop fun and so many activities from which to choose. I especially enjoyed the nightly shows in the Follies Lounge. The entertainers were varied and very talented. The food and service was also excellent.

Cons: I can't think of anything that I didn't like!

The Sovereign of the Seas is a perfect size. It's large enough to house a lot of activities and small enough so that you're not constantly running a marathon to get from one place to another.
The only thing better than the food was the service. I especially enjoyed dining in the formal dining room, but the Windjammer was very convenient for quick meals.
The cabins were very clean if a bit small for two. The beds were very comfortable. I would have liked a shower door instead of a curtain.
The staff were all friendly and eager to please. I can't believe how much they all smile! I felt like a special guest the whole time I was aboard.
I loved the entertainment! The nightly shows were great! I felt like I was off Broadway!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Beautiful Cococay is a must visit! There are so many activities to enjoy or you can just lie on the beach and soak up some rays. It's wonderful!
Don't Miss: Parasailing and Snorkeling
I took the Yellowbird Tour that gave an overview of Nassau and visited a beautiful island where we swam in crystal clear water. I definitely would recommend this to adults. I also went on an Island Tour. Our guide took us by taxi around the island and gave some excellent insight of the history and daily lives of the people of the area.
Don't Miss: Paradise Island and the Aquarium!