Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review

I was in awe as I embarked 6/28/00 in Vancouver, BC because it is wierd to see a stairway to a BIG ship. First timer--YES. The food presentations were excellent. I even asked for a creative meal for me and my husband and I took home the marzipan dessert made for us. Entertainment was ALIVE every night! Every room is BEAUTIFUL!One of my comments was--do you have any archival film on how a ship this size is made? A few months later a newsletter--mailed to our home--depicted the stages a ship gets before its inauguration! (The Learning Channel will air on 2/25/01 @ 8pm EST a segment on cruise ships!)