RCCL is going down hill

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: February 01, 2015
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
The total experience was well below any of the other lines I have traveled recently. It seems like RCCL is continuing to cut costs everywhere you turn\, from the quality and quantity of food to the entertainment. I don't expect to cruise with them again.

They forced us into My Time Dining\, and we constantly had to wait to get a table. On a 7 day cruise\, only 2 days was the food good\, the other days the food was overcooked and tastless.

The quality of entertainment is worse than any other ship I have sailed.

Pros: Easy embarkation and disembarkation

Cons: Food and service

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? No.