Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Interesting

Sail Date: October 07, 2015

My husband and I enjoyed getting away together for some down time after tending to my mother after three falls in a week! The food was good, especially the pumpkin rolls, baked Alaska, prime beef(rib?) and lobster! The 11th floor dining choices were OK with more bulk high carb pasta food that isn't as healthy. It also would be nice to vary your desserts more upstairs. Maybe add toppings for the ice cream for variety.

We met some Very nice people! We said that we would Share Seating whenever we dined which gave us a nice mixture of new friends. Would highly recommend having tables for six instead of twelve as you can't hear everyone or enjoy their company when they are on the other end.

The shows were Very fun and a nice variety. The comedians having fun with aging were my favorites as I LOVE to laugh. It is SO therapeutic!

A couple of the excursions were Very interesting like the Titanic graveyard and the plane and car museum. The weather was better at home And the trees were in full color there BUT we enjoyed the new scenery.

Cruise Photos

Very friendly. Great service. Tip included.