Very nice!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: September 01, 2014
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
The activities group kept everybody pretty busy. The entertainment was great\, as always.All in all a very pleasant journey except for the short stay in Split and the Sundays in port and weekdays at sea.It would be really nice if that could be switched...scheduling nightmare I am sure!

Our wait staff (Leo and Angel) were tops!

The guitar in the Centrum was not kind to my sense of music...but than\, I am a bit older than a lot of folks.

I find that the dining room is getting a lot noisier than it used to be. Since that is the case\, round tables for 8 people make it very hard to converse with all table mates. Rectangular would be better.

Pros: The personal service of our room attendant and the wait staff.

Cons: I found the cruise a bit noisy and the intercom sometimes illegible.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!