Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Very nice!

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

The activities group kept everybody pretty busy. The entertainment was great\, as always.All in all a very pleasant journey except for the short stay in Split and the Sundays in port and weekdays at sea.It would be really nice if that could be switched...scheduling nightmare I am sure!

Pros: The personal service of our room attendant and the wait staff.

Cons: I found the cruise a bit noisy and the intercom sometimes illegible.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

I find that the dining room is getting a lot noisier than it used to be. Since that is the case\, round tables for 8 people make it very hard to converse with all table mates. Rectangular would be better.
Our wait staff (Leo and Angel) were tops!
The guitar in the Centrum was not kind to my sense of music...but than\, I am a bit older than a lot of folks.