A wonderful Cruise

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
I took 5 of my children with me. They had a fabulous time .I am 77 years old and need a walker\, and the ship is not intended for older passengers\, like myself\, with a handicap. This should be brought to the attention of future passengers. The balcony cabins are too small to use a walker. Hallways are too narrow when a service cart is in them. No handicap seating in the theater or cinema or any help at the Buffet when you're unable to carry your dish\, without looking for someone. The food and service was excellent . I only saw 2 shows due to the seating. Activities great for everyone but me. I spent 2 days in my cabin watching TV; which did have a lot of channels. This ship is beautiful\, just not for me. Princess is much more handicap friendly.

The dinning experience was one of the best I've experienced after 14 cruises. Food was outstanding and service could not of been any better.

Wonderful for everyone except the older passengers.

Cabin was much smaller than I'm used to.

Size OK\, I guess\, for some; but too narrow for me and my walker. I do not need to request a handicap room for use of the shower or toilet; but I should of. Please let other passengers know this so they don't experience what I did. There was no room between the bed and wall to get to the balcony.

Pros: The food and service

Cons: NOT HANDICAPPED FRIENDLY

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!