Fantastic time on Serenade of the Seas.

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2015
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

Had a wonderful time.  The crew, the ship, and all the ports were so much fun. I felt like a Queen for a week!  Can't wait for my next cruise on Adventure of the Seas next year!  Go Serenade of the Seas....You are awesome!

The only shortfall on this vacation was that the internet was so dammed expensive...Would have loved to have shared on Facebook and tweeted but alas, it just wasn't worth the price that we would have gotten charged.

Lobster yum,....steak...Shrimp cocktails...and did I mention every type of drink you could want...

The guest entertainers, the Dominos, the comedians, the jugglers...funny and loved to watch them.

George our stateroom attendant was awesome and our servers were Nelvis and Urzula. Great service

It was like a Ferrari...very fast and manueverable ship.

Balcony was awesome

Get the drink card. They have lots of packages. Easy to use and well worth the money. We got the basic card, soft drinks etc since my hubby and I are not huge drinkers but we were able to get all our lattes, sodas, virgin drinks etc and we just paid a little additional for a glass of wine.

couldn't go. Weather was bad