Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Say no to Serenade of the seas

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

This was our 7th Cruise with Royal Caribbean. I have never left a review before as it's just not my thing. First, let me say our previous 6 cruises with RCI have been great. However, I just couldn't let our recent experience on Serenade of the Seas pass without a review. Short and sweet of it..... SERENADE OF THIS SEAS has endless PROBLEMS! We could have overlooked the lack of activities and terrible shows along with the rude ship staff. But when the FOOD IS TERRIBLE it is impossible to make the best of it and rack it up to just a bad week. However we we did a 9 day with a consecutive 7 day Christmas cruise back-to-back on this ship, and .... We couldn't get off this ship fast enough! Even the staff told us this ship had problems, so this review should not be a surprise to Royal Caribbean. It's hard to find a fault with a cruise, as its a cruise for goodness sake - make the best of it, right? Well, we failed miserably at trying to make the best of this debacle of a ship. I guess it helped by us overhearing many, many, many other cruisers during our 16 days on board complaining about the bad quality of food, shows, and activities in that we new we not alone and big complainers. Wow, did I just have the put that in a review for a cruise? Long complaint short - Choose a different Royal Caribbean ship for your next cruise other than Serenade of the Seas!

Pros: Ship was tidy and clean

Cons: Food and entertainment was the worst

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? No.