Has a good time

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2011
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
Ship was in good condition.

Need to add more juice options; I would've like to have cranberry juice every morning.

Had every type of music genre except jazz! Need a jazz lounge.

Terry, our attendant on the 7th floor, Carlotta and Ivan, our wait staff during main dining, were EXCELLENT.

Bed was really uncomfortable
If you're a beach person, this is the island to visit.
Not much to see and do.

Pros: The ports with one exception, St. Croix, not much to do there and the staff of RCCL, they were wonderful!

Cons: I brought the unlimited fountain drink package-the way I read it, I thought I would have to buy drinks during meals if I didn't buy this package. Once on board, I understood what the package was all about and realized I didn't need it. RCCL needs to do a better job in explaining the package.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!