Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Has a good time

Sail Date: September 25, 2011

Ship was in good condition.

Pros: The ports with one exception, St. Croix, not much to do there and the staff of RCCL, they were wonderful!

Cons: I brought the unlimited fountain drink package-the way I read it, I thought I would have to buy drinks during meals if I didn't buy this package. Once on board, I understood what the package was all about and realized I didn't need it. RCCL needs to do a better job in explaining the package.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

Bed was really uncomfortable
Had every type of music genre except jazz! Need a jazz lounge.
Need to add more juice options; I would've like to have cranberry juice every morning.
Terry, our attendant on the 7th floor, Carlotta and Ivan, our wait staff during main dining, were EXCELLENT.
Castries, St. Lucia
St. John's, Antigua
If you're a beach person, this is the island to visit.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Not much to see and do.