Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A fantastic cruise

Sail Date: July 17, 2011

This was our 8th cruise and the 3rd with RC. As on our past RC cruises, my husband and I were treated like royalty. We went for a fun and relaxing time and were not disappointed. Although there were plenty of children on board, their activities and gathering places were planned and situated in such a way that they were not a nuisance as we've experienced on another cruise line.

Pros: the solarium

Cons: no self-service laundermats; could use more clothing shops on board (e.g. men could rent formal attire but nothing available for women except accessories).

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

The Serenade of the Seas is a beautiful ship. The abundance of greenery added to the beauty.
The food was excellent as usual, and My Time Dining is an excellent option.
Everyone we encountered was courteous and helpful.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia

Don't Miss: St. Lucia History and Culture tour was the best.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Not much for shopping.