Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A Fantastic Experience!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We recently took our very first Cruise on the Serenade of the Seas and we had a fantastic time! Our two children, ages 5 and 7, had the vacation of a lifetime and so did my husband and I! The staff of the Ocean Explorer's Club was extremely professional and the kids spend most of their days inside, playing games, making friends and having fun. My husband and I enjoyed some serious quality time together, relaxing on the balcony, dancing under the stars and having a quiet dinner for a change :-)
The diversity of the intinerary was perfect: a bit of culture in Curacao, beautiful beaches in Aruba, gorgeous nature in Dominica, awesome shopping in St. Thomas and two relaxing days at Sea. An absolute perfect vacation!

Pros: Diversity of the Itinerary

Cons: Can't think of any!

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

I would like to see some kind of "beeper system" in case of emergencies, while the parents are out (ashore even) and the kids are in the Ocean Explorer's Club.
Vegetarian options were good.