Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A Memorable Musical Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

Very freindly - great service and amazing music. Although Rock is not my most favourite music, there was an amazing rock band with a vituoso guitarist on board called Zig Zag. I wouldn't have expected this! On a cruise ship I usually expect homogenized music, but this was amazing. I should also mention there was a great Latin band as well.
Do take a cruise from San Juan if you haven't before. I most often travel from Florida as it is easy, but it is well worth the extra flying time to do the Southern itinerary. Apart from great ports of call, the atmosphere on board is more relaxed and friendlier. This is the second time I have cruised from San Juan and found it more relaxed and with execellent customer service. The Staff were great - organized and unified and warm.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Evening Dining Room Food

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!