Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Another great cruise

Sail Date: December 08, 2007

We recently travel for the first time on the Serenade of the Seas ship. We had a great time on this ship. We usually like going on one of the larger ships but this ship was great. The features of the ship were cool. I had one of the room in the rear of the ship with a balcony which was a first for me. The view from the rear of the ship is different from being on either side of the ship. At least I can see the from both sides. We celebrated our anniversity in the resturant called Chops. The food was the best ever. They cater to our every needs. Chops resturant did not disappoint us. I will do it again on my next cruise. I loved the broadway shows. You can't tell that the shows were being performed on a ship. The sports area was fun place to be. Guys and Gals was there on Sunday watching the games. The atmosphere was loud and fun. People form whom you never met before were either cheering with you of against you. IT WAS GREAT. The casino was not so much fun for me because i lost , not to much but it was fun just the same. The attruim music was something to see. Each night there was a different band. Each band was good and the spanish band was great out of all of them. The know how to play and keep the crowd going. The Windjammer buffet really isn't a "buffet" anymore, now it's like a cool marketplace/food court with many more choices, stations you can approach from all sides (so no endless line!). Very wide-open and airy feeling, a huge step up from the typical ship buffet. We loved all the nightlife options. This cruise I will do again.

Pros: I loved the food and the ports.

Cons: Never enought time at each port

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
This port was my first time I it was lovely. The people was friendly and local tour ride. Make sure to have a local take you around to see the sites. It's worth it.
Castries, St. Lucia
Great placed to buy jewerly. Good price and lots of barginnig.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I visited St. Thomas many times before and each time I enjoy it more than the last. I see more each time I came here.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. John's, Antigua
This was my second time here and this time I enjoyed more becuase it was a little more to do and shopping was great.
Bridgetown, Barbados
We tour the island with a local and seen all the sugar cane fields and travelled to the shopping area and loved the sites. Downtown was crowded due to the Christmas season. Everybody shopping for gifts.
St. John's, Antigua
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
Great placed to buy jewerly. Good price and lots of barginnig.