Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review

As a Diamond member of the Crown and Anchor club I have sailed on quite a few of Royal Caribbean's fleet. The Serenade of the Seas is the newest Radiance class ship. Embarkation was uneventful. It seemed to be well organized and flow well. The food was very good. I have sailed often enough to be familiar with the menu. My personal favorites are the cold soups and the desserts all of which are great. The selection at the Windjammer cafe was very good. There is no shortage of food available for almost any taste. The Royal Caribbean Singers and Dancers always put on a good program. All the people providing service were friendly and helpful, as always. One thing has changed that I am not impressed with. If you need early disembarkation you must now cart your own luggage off with you. Diamond members are no longer escorted off ahead of the rest of the passangers. I have sailed with Royal Caribbean quite a few times to work my way up to Diamond and I am very disappointed by this new policy.