Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review

We went on a 5 night to Nova Scotia and St Johns. The ship was great. The staff was happy, and friendly. This was the ninth cruise for this ship, but seemed to be a little dis-organized. The Windjammer cafe had better food then the dining room. The dining room staff was good, except should offer more rolls with dinner. The menu was limited, the steak was not very good. Bar service in the dining room was not the best. When making suggestions to the head waiter, he blew me off, and made excusses. The "free" drinks (iced tea etc) were not available after the windjammer Cafe closed. It was closed to early. Coffee and tea were available, but the milk was locked up in the Windjammer Cafe. I remember the Princess Dawn, the buffet was open 24 x 7. We ate at "Chop's Grille" and it was a 10. Portifino's was also a 10. This is the type of service and food quality I expected in the dining room, and was very disappointed. The seaside grill was a pleasure also, but was not open enough. We rec'd 4 calls at 1:45am from someone asking if we ordered room service, when we questioned guest services, they were not very concerned. The art auction was nice, and the other activities were also nice, but often did not start timley. Our room was nice, the attendant did a great job. Over all I gave RCI a four, but maybe should have been a 3 1/2. For my next cruise I will be looking at Princess again.