Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

My First Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

Ship was very clean and well-maintained. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful if you had any questions. Ship moved alot more than I anticipated, but I wasn't particularly bothered by that. Cabin was larger than I anticipated and staff did a great job taking care of the housekeeping. Captain was amazing taking the time to point things out and even making a few special trips to various islands, pointing out the sights and then giving people ample time to take pictures from each side of the ship while he spun the ship around.

Pros: Ship was beautiful and very clean.

Cons: Can't think of anything.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

Only ship I've been on, but it was amazing.
Variety was fabulous-something for everyone regardless of your likes/dislikes. I went with friends who had already selected the later seating which worked out fine-gave you more time to rest when you got back to the ship daily before getting ready for dinner. Service in the dining room was impeccable.
I was in a suite with friends which was larger than I had anticipated it might be. It was well-lit and during the day had great natural sunlight from the window. My room within the suite was substantially larger than I anticipated having a full closet to myself as well as a tall chest of drawers to put all of my things. Twin bed was comfortable and there were curtains closing off my room and their sleeping area which was also large with plenty of drawers and closet space. The common area had a couch, chair, tv and desk/mirror area that could be used to blowdry hair and put on makeup without tying up the bathroom.
I didn't meet anyone on the ship that worked there that was not amazing. Very friendlly, helpful and upbeat.
Something to do for everyone regardless of what you enjoy.