Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Wonderful cruise. Cleanest ship ever!

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

The staff were the friendliest people I have ever met. The ship was the cleanest I have ever been on. The 2 shows that I saw in the main stage were excellent productions. I only had 1 meal that I didn't love in the 7 days on board. I was so impressed that I will not cruise on any other line but Royal Carribbean again.

Pros: The staff

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

The staff never stopped cleaning the already clean ship.
I really enjoyed the food. Our waiters/ess were excellent & such nice people.
The size was a bit small but not compared to other ships. It was so clean & sound proof. Our statesroom attendant was the best! I would have taken him home if I could!
said before the best
there was so much activities that I couldn't choose what to do half the time.