Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fun for the money!

Sail Date: January 01, 2009

I thought the Safari Club was a neat little lounge. The Windjammer was average food, but a great selection. I even enjoyed the sushi at night. We did this cruise with my family who had already been on a cruise. We had age ranges from 22-68 and everyone had a great time. The one thing that was hard was coming home. It's hard to get used to having to do things for yourself again. :) We actually went January 2008 but that wasn't an option.

Pros: The staff, the bar/lounge, the food

Cons: Staterooms are a bit small, but what can you expect when you are on a ship.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

The newlywed game was fun and they had a piano bar one night which was enjoyable.
Everyone was helpful. We didn't have any bad experiences with staff.
We had lamb, lobster, steak in the dining room. We went to Chops the first day and it was definitely worth it to go. The food in the dining room was excellent, I just don't like to dress up all the time. I wish that was different.
A little cozy, but still very liveable since we were only in there to sleep and shower. The stateroom attendant was excellent.