We had a great time

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 01, 2007
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
We really enjoyed this cruise. I was recovering from breast cancer surgery and this trip really relaxed me. My daughter and new son-in-law were with us as well as our good friends and my daughters maid of honor and her boyfriend. The young and old gang! I am always amazed at the way this cruise line is so organized.Service was excellent, from our stateroom attendant to the waiters and the bartenders. It also was my birthday while were on the ship and it was a great time.

My only comment here after such subperb service all week, was on the last day just before we had to leave the ship, breakfast was very limited and the service was very poor. Was it because they already had their tips, I hope not!

My only comment here is that there are never enough lounge chairs near the pool, especially on the day at sea.

Pros: The Food and John the bartender at schooners Bar

Cons: The process for leaving the ship the last day

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!