Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Wonderful for our honeymoon!

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

My husband and I had both been on cruises before, but years before, and nothing like this! We chose a cruise for our honeymoon because we couldn't decide where to go. This let us go to FIVE different islands - plus San Juan! We went on excursions every day - and had an AMAZING time. The food was good. It's a cruise - how stellar could it be? There was only one night we weren't impressed. The staff was great and friendly. The ship was clean, and we had a good time finding out what all there was to do. The night before our last night, we both got a stomach virus, and were quarantined (yes - quarantined) to our cabin for the last day of the trip. Fortunatley, it was the only day we were at sea. However, we both had to get shots in the clinic, and take medicine. It was pretty miserable. However, this could happen on any ship. My best advice - take some medicine with you! We both got bitten by the cruise bug. In fact, we are taking another one for our anniversary!

Pros: the different stops

Cons: we both got SICK

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

It was a cabin. How much can be said? The bathroom had a funny smell. I would definitely take an air freshner with you! Our balcony was huge!!! We LOVED it!!!!
It was good. I liked that each night in the main room was a different theme. There was only one night we didn't like it. The Windjammer got old after a few days - but we missed the breakfast like crazy when we left! The waffles are amazing!