Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great cruise

Sail Date: December 16, 2006

Ship was huge. Spend the extra bucks for a balcony in the rear of the ship, its well worth it, you get two lounge chairs and two regular chairs and a table and awsome sunsets right from your room. It is perfect for days at sea so you do not have to fight for a lounge chair by the pool. Dinner at Chops was great, very intimate service and if you like filet its so tender you can cut it with a fork and I had no problems getting it rare. Windjammer Cafe got old around the fifth day with the same food. Service was great but you will run into a few with an attitude. I went on this cruise a week before Christmas so i got pretty annoyed with the Christmas music by the pool it was the same 4 reggae christmas songs in a loop when the band was not playing. If you stop at St. Lucia just stay on the boat the port is in a very sketchy area, take advantage of the boat when nobody is on it. Other than that it was a great time. Would sail again with them.

Pros: Great stateroom in the back of the ship with a balcony, Chops best steak ever

Cons: St Lucia was a dump

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

need some classic rock cover bands something that wont put you to sleep
huge, clean
Chops is a must for an intimate dinner
bed was a little tough they push two beds together to make a queen and it then has a bar in the middle so be careful, make sure you get a balcony
anything you need they will bring to you, don't be afraid to ask
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
do the kayak and eco tours they take you to some nice spots
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I did the Rhino Rider shore excursion real good time
Bridgetown, Barbados
We went on our own took a cab to Malibu Beach it was perfect 5 bucks gets you on the beach the use of the facilities and a beach chair. I rented a wave runner at the beach, this was my favorite port of call
Don't Miss: Malibu Beach
Castries, St. Lucia
stay on the ship
St. John's, Antigua
I did the kayak and eco tour they take you Bird Island its breathtaking