Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A great cruise for the whole family

Sail Date: December 16, 2006

We surprised our kids for Christmas and took them on this wonderful cruise. Our family had a great time. My kids ages range from 6 to 13. My 6 and 10 year old loved the kids club. The staff was awesome and so cute. My 6 year old never wanted to leave. My kids also loved the sports court. They played ball whenever they could. Also, they loved the rock wall and mini golf. The waiters and stateroom attendants were great too.
I would recommend this cruise to all. The ports are so fun and the beaches were incredible. I would love to do this vacation all over again!!

Pros: It accomodated the family. We ALL loved it and wished we could go back. The kids club was great.

Cons: It made us mad to think that coke and other sodas were not free in the dining room. I understand by the pools but why not at dinner when they offer other drinks for free. Also, why do they have to close the kids pool so early. My children wanted to swim after they got back from the islands.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

The entertainment in the theatre was not family friendly.
This was the best part of the trip. I felt very confortable to leave my children with this staff. They were very friendly and had great activities planned. They were great and my children loved them.
Bridgetown, Barbados
This was a great beach as well.
Don't Miss: Blue monkey beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
One of our favorite islands. Beautiful water and sand.
St. John's, Antigua
This was our least favorite stop. The beach was not as clean.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I wish someone had told me that this island is the cheapest island to shop on.
Don't Miss: Orient Beach was great. But we did run into some naked bodies. But we knew we were on the French side before we got there.
Castries, St. Lucia