Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

This cruise is off to a bad start!

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

Not yet aboard. But will write a review after we return. The airline portion of our trip is extrordinarily bad. I have cruised numerous times, this is my first Royal Caribbean trip

Pros: Ports and the Panama Canal

Cons: Bad news. We are routed through Los Angeles on small airplanes including a prop plane to get to San Diego. I could drive it faster. On the return flight we fly to Philadelphia then to Phoenix. Fours hours and a thousand miles out of the way to get home. Can you believe it!