Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Probably would have been a good cruise if Princess had not cancelled it and offered VERY poor customer service after!

Sail Date: October 07, 2014

We were booked on a 17 day  grand Asian cruise in the fall of 2015.  January of this year Princess informed us that they had rented out the whole ship and that our booking was cancelled.  It took weeks for them to notify secondary parties (we had booked through a cruise company) of the cancellation so it took 3 weeks to get our deposit refund initialized and now comes the hard part.  I have been trying since January to get Princess to refund me the fee Aeroplan charged me to cancel my flight and reinstate my points.  $90 X2.  It is laid out on their website.  I have supplied copies of the visa charge, our itinerary, provided a link to the website and I am still being told it is not enough.  Very frustrating and enough to make me never book a Princess cruise again.